Sunday, May 1, 2016

PROM!

Our prom is this upcoming weekend, and I am more than excited.  I love prom season so much--it gives me an excuse to be a diva and get mani-pedi's and go tanning.  I can't wait to put on my dress this Saturday and go kill it on the dance floor!

Some of my fellow authors are just as infatuated with prom as I am--so much so, that they wrote novels about prom!  Here are a few of my favorites:


1. 21 Proms by David Levithan
     This is a collection of stories by 21 different authors about their personal experiences at prom--or what they wish would have happened at theirs.  It's romantic, witty, and a light-weight read before the big night.

2. It's Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters
     This hilarious book is about a group of friends who are given the opportunity to make their school's boring senior prom an unforgettable night for everyone.  The three friends are completely clueless about prom and face some pretty heavy opposition from their peers when they plan an alternative prom.

3. Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson
     This story's main character doesn't care about prom, but almost everyone else at her school does.  But she's suddenly roped into putting together the dance on absolutely no money--teaching her about the choices she has after high school.  It's pretty funny, too.


Also--here are some cute pictures of me at prom the past few years because I just cannot wait for this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment